Blood Angels Weathered Rhino Troop Transport
Finished my first Warhammer 40k Rhino and learned a lot.
- I didn’t lay down enough water/micro-sol when placing the decals, and got some air-bubbles.
- Airbrushing Reaper ‘basic dirt’ created a low-key ‘less is more’ weathering effect that I liked
- Applying the Vallejo pigments was dramatic. I like the affect, but it’s a bit much
- I like the citadel boltgun metal edge highlighting. The GW site shows an orange edge highlight, might try that out but am happy with the metallic edges.
- Airbrushing the black exhaust stains came out nicely and was quick/easy
- After the priming & airbrushed base color/highlight, it took me about 7-8 hours to complete the Rhino this first time