2x Forgeworld Lucius Pattern Drop Pods
I just finished airbrushing the atmospheric ‘burn’ on the two ForgeWorld Lucius Pattern Dreadnought Drop Pods tonight. It’s difficult to tell from the picture because the standard drop pod isn’t there for size reference…but they are huge!
Excuses: I didn’t have a large enough back-drop to show one closed and one expanded like i’d like…and just moved my little light-box photo studio and don’t have the lighting like I like it yet… so I’m not supra happy with the pictures but am very happy with the models themselves.
- The main external metallic is Alclad II golden titanium over gloss black.
- The internal metallic is Alcad II steel with some dry-brushed mithril silver highlights.
- The red is Createx Wicked Crimson over primer gray and black shadows.
- The atmospheric burn is Alclad II jet exhaust.
- Throw in a few Reaper MSP paints on the details and that’s it!
Leave a Reply